The QInsight Group's structured and disciplined quantitative approach is ideal for professional investors.
Clients and prospects respond to this approach very positively when you explain it to them in the clear and logical manner presented by QInsight.
However, we can only accept professional investors after we know more about your business.
It is possible to structure an arrangement with QInsight that allows you to use the QEquity (QInsight's model equity portfolio) and QSector (QInsight's model specialty mutual fund portfolio) with each of your money management clients.
We will need to establish a further dialogue if you are interested in one or both of these products.
Please e-mail QInsight or contact us at 619-295-9292.
Subscription Information For
(Brokers, Financial Planners, Money Managers
and Registered Investment Advisors)
You will receive:
- Current Phase Review (a discussion of the current phase).
- Top 25 Industry Analysis for the Current and Next Phases.
- Model Portfolio of 25 individual stocks and/or Model Portfolio of 5 to 6 sector funds that we recommend in our model mutual fund portfolio.
- Complete trading history for the model equity portfolio and/or model mutual fund portfolio since inception (upon request).
- Weekly Advisory that keeps you up to date with our latest changes, additions or thoughts concerning the current portfolio. It is critical that you check the Weekly Advisory regularly.
- Responses to your questions via e-mail.
- Personal Consultation (as required on industry groups or specific equities).
- Prospect support services (marketing literature, meetings and seminars).
- Client support services (performance reports, phone contact).
- Weekly/Monthly group teleconference to discuss current events and their effects on the business cycle.
QEquity - Model Equity Portfolio: The stock portfolio includes specific allocation percentages and a requires a realistic minimum of approximately $150,000 to $200,000 to hold all the recommended positions. This portfolio is updated continuously.
QSector - Model Mutual Fund Portfolio: The mutual fund portfolio generally consists of five to seven Fidelity "Select" funds (they dominate the specialty funds in performance) so you need a brokerage account where you can trade these Fidelity funds. Each specialty fund in the portfolio is held at least 30 days, so we incur no subsequent sales fees with the Fidelity funds beyond the initial "load". The mutual fund portfolio requires a minimum of $25,000 for a taxable account, somewhat less for an IRA or 401 account.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for marketing – The general public easily understands the business cycle theory supporting QInsight's top-down methodology. Most investors have direct experience of certain industries performing better during various portions of the US business cycle, i.e. expansions, contractions, inflationary periods, etc. Also, our approach is style independent and it provides an alternative to the volatility of "growth" or "technology" portfolios, and the sometimes poor extended performance of "value" and "cap" portfolios. QInsight portfolios are practical for managing accounts of almost any size.
- Rich information content and flexible delivery mechanisms – QInsight's clearly defined theory and methodology allows for many initial and continuing client contacts (i.e. educational seminars, tutorials, and conference presentations). In addition, the US business cycle is so dynamic that periodic (weekly/monthly) advisory updates on the US economy are well received by clients. This information is ideally suited for delivery via multi-media, audio hot line, teleconference, the Internet, or personal one-on-one meetings.
- Broad client base and flexible account size – QInsight portfolios are appropriate for retirement and other tax-deferred individual accounts, and may be appropriate for institutional accounts using industry-specific indices for the portfolio rather than funds. QSector portfolios have traditionally been offered as "managed accounts" for an annual fee. However, QSector portfolios could also be offered as a model portfolio to clients who wish to manage their own account. The small number of investment holdings makes the management of accounts as small as $15,000 to $20,000 both practical and profitable.
- Administratively efficient – QInsight portfolios require minimum administrative time and effort. Since only twenty-five to thirty-five stocks are held in the QEquity portfolio, and only five to seven specialty funds are held in a QSector portfolio during each phase of the business cycle, portfolio management and performance reporting are simplified. Quarterly performance reports may be sent to each managed account along with a relevant advisory or commentary on the business cycle. Model accounts of QSector and QEquity portfolios may even be provided over the web.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with our web site, please e-mail our Webmaster.
Copyright (c) QInsight Group. All Rights Reserved.
No part(s) of this information may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means--electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise--without the express written permission of the copyright owner.